Eligibility for membership REQUIRES that applicant: 1) is actively engaged in the remodeling industry for at least one full year prior to application 2) is conducting his/her business in compliance with the NARI Code of Ethics 3) has current General or Professional Liability insurance and 4) has Workers Compensation if they have employees. All contractors must be licensed appropriately with the State of California.
IMPORTANT: Please try to submit a complete application to the NARI Office. Enter "N/A" if a question does not apply to you. Any missing information that requires the NARI Office to find can delay the processing of your application.
Applicant Facts (Confidential)
Chapter Volunteer Work
Insurance Verification (NARI Silicon Valley will contact your insurance broker and request to be added as a certificate holder only. This will allow us to be notified of your annual renewals)
Have you, any of your principals or officers of your firm, ever:
Please list 3 Customer/Client References from the past 2 years:
Enter N/A if applying as an Existing Regional Member of another chapter
Please list 2 Current Trade Credit References: (do not list credit cards)
The NARI Code of Ethics
• Promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
• Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
• Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
• Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
• Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
• Attaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
• Attaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
I hereby agree to adhere to the NARI Code of Ethics (as stated above) at all times.
I have reviewed this application and confirm that all information is complete and correct to the best of my knowledge. I also attest that I am in compliance with the Code of Ethics contained in this application.
AUTHORIZATION TO PERFORM BUSINESS CREDIT CHECK
I also give permission for the chapter to contact my references and verify my COMPANY ONLY credit, State License and insurance information. I understand that Chapter membership is provisional, according to and subject to approval of the NARI Chapter Board of Directors.
REGULAR/PRIMARY MEMBERSHIP: Application Processing Fee (non-refundable) = $ 100.00 | Regular Annual Membership Dues = $ 490.00 | Total Membership Dues: $ 590.00*
REGIONAL MEMBERSHIP*: Application Installment (non-refundable) = $ 100.00 | Regional Application Dues = $ 50.00 (application fee applied towards dues) | Annual Regional Dues = $150.00
*ACTIVE PRIMARY MEMBER OF ONE OF THE OTHER REGIONAL CHAPTERS: SFBA NARI, NARI OF DIABLO VALLEY, NORTH BAY NARI, AND NARI GREATER SACRMENTO.
© 2021 NARI Silicon Valley All rights reserved.
Members Log In