ASPIRE Institute Workshop: Where Profits Really Come From
May 14, 2019
9:00 AM PDT - 4:15 PM PDT
Add to Calendar
Please join us for the single most impactful day you can spend improving your profitability & business practices this year!
This one-day workshop is the most advanced industry-specific business training for remodelers and residential GC’s in the nation. Topics include profitability, digital marketing for contractors, hiring in a challenging labor market, insulating yourself from the coming recession, cost escalation and much more.
Don’t miss it in Palo Alto, CA!
You and your business team are cordially invited to attend a one-day advanced business practices workshop for remodelers and custom home builders sponsored by NARI of Silicon Valley and presented by The Aspire Institute for Contractors. Please save the date and plan to join us in Palo Alto, CA on Tuesday, May 14th – Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel – 625 El Camino Real (9a-4:15p).
The workshop will cover the latest industry-specific strategies, techniques and processes you can use right away to run a more profitable and efficient construction company, and is guaranteed to boost your cash flow and retained earnings immediately.
The workshop fee is $295 per company – good for up to 4 attendees on one ticket, including lunch, course materials, custom business analysis and 1on1 consult. On behalf of the event sponsor, NARI of Silicon Valley, we are providing $100 scholarships to qualifying contractors while they last. Use code ASPIRE for $100 discount online.
Fellow NARI members receive exclusive discounted pricing – $145 total per company. Use Code: NARI for online discount.
Click here to learn more: More Info / Register.
To hear what other builders thought of the workshop, Click here.
WHERE PROFIT ACTUALLY COMES FROM
A Business Management Workshop for Residential GC’s
This powerful workshop for owners and senior managers of contracting companies is designed to reshape your understanding of and sharpen your focus on how to improve your profits right now. The workshop includes a professional profit analysis of your business that will show you what’s working, what’s not and what to do about it.
You will find this day of learning exciting, disturbing, challenging and energizing. This workshop will change the way you think about running and building your business. You will hear highly valuable concepts presented practically that you’ve never heard before – and when you do, you will find them solid, real and relevant. Most of all, the workshop will shine a clear light on a different business path, a path that makes business easier and more profitable in an increasingly difficult business climate. In this class we will:
- Explore and define the elements of successful contractor business models and find out where your business model is off-target and how to correct it so profits flow more easily.
- Determine how much bottom line cash is available to you right now by making some easy-to-implement changes to the way you do business.
- Explore the impact that your mix of job types has on your profitability and how to reset your model to feature more of the high profitability work.
- Provide powerful tools and techniques that let you easily differentiate your business from the competition to allow you to charge more and get higher quality jobs.
- Show how to create customers for life resulting in a reliable revenue stream even in slow times.
- Show how your contracting business creates equity, allowing ownership to sell the business for a nice profit.
- Provide each attendee with the Aspire Power Hiring Kit – complete with effective hiring ads, a little known proven technique to triple response to your recruiting notices, and a comprehensive package of forms and tools to support your hiring efforts.
- Provide a custom business analysis of each attendee’s company along with the Aspire Roadmap – a step-by-step action plan taking all the guesswork out of moving each company toward greater success.