Who We Are
The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is a nation-wide, not-for-profit organization of remodeling professionals. The NARI Silicon Valley chapter was established in 1989 and serves the greater San Francisco South Bay, including Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Mateo and Alameda counties. Member businesses include general contractors, specialty contractors, design professionals, suppliers and affiliated service providers.
Bringing together Remodelers, Builders, Skilled Craftsmen and related Industry Professionals to ensure quality work, encourage high standards and ethical practices within the remodeling industry. Continually strive to educate, mentor and connect remodeling specialists from all backgrounds.
Remodeling Done Right
Whether it’s kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling or any other home remodeling project in between, expect Remodeling Done Right from the members of NARI Silicon Valley. We have a Code of Ethics.
The members of NARI Silicon Valley understand what you want from a local remodeling contractor:
- Respecting your space and communicating clearly with utmost courtesy. You expect that behavior to continue throughout the project.
- You want a detailed written estimate, including full disclosure on costs and timelines. And, if anything changes, you want a full written explanation why and what it will take to finish the work in a timely, professional manner.
- You expect quality materials and workmanship to carry your project through to completion, without having to ask for it; it should be the norm.
- All associated permits, licensing and registration should be taken care of as part of the project, not as an afterthought or left for you to consider.
- All proper insurance should be in place, with the work performed safely, according to best practices.
- And, when the project is finished, you expect your contractor to stand by his or her work, ready and willing to answer any questions, acknowledge and address any complaints, and ensure your complete satisfaction.